- Picovico is created by ContentPi International Pvt. Ltd. and is intended to be used as a tool to create slideshow videos on your device. At Picovico, we respect the privacy of each of our users of the Android app, web platform and any other form of services provided by us at times (“Service”). In this document we refer to ContentPi International Pvt. Ltd. as “Picovico”, “us”, “we” or “our” and we refer you as “you” or “your”.
What information we collect about you and how we collect it?
We may collect the following information in the manners prescribed:
- Information you provide when you fill in forms when using our Services, or when you create an account with us including but not limited to;– Name, Email address
- Information you share with us from other services including but not limited to Facebook, Google Plus, Flickr, Instagram — General Information, Email address, Albums, Photos, Videos, Friends, Location, Photos of yours tagged by others in their albums, friends tagged in photo
- Information stored via cookies as explained below
- Details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), what device you use to access our Services
- If you contact us, give a feedback about us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence and we may use it in our public communications.
- Information from your interactions with us on our social media channels
Withdraw Your Consent
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of Picovico, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that by disabling cookies, you can still access the site, however, the ability to use some features might be limited.
What Is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file that that is stored on user’s computer. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting to disallow cookies, our system will issue cookies as soon as you visit our site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. However, you may not be able to access all or parts of Picovico by deleting or blocking cookies.
Changing your Cookie Settings. The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
More information. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies we use:
- First party cookie:
First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by http://picovico.com).
- Third party cookie:
Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.Following is the list of third party services we rely on.
- Facebook Connect: When you login to Picovico with your Facebook profile, we access few of your data such as Name and Email address. For more information about what Facebook collects when you use Facebook buttons on Picovico, please see their Data Policy.
- Facebook Ads: For more information about what Facebook collects and your choices around Facebook Ads, please see their Data Policy
- Google or Google Plus
What we do with the information we gather?
We require these Personal information to understand your behavior and needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Contacting you, for example as part of customer service or to send you updates about our Services
- Managing your account and relationship with us and improving your experience when you use our Services
- Research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes
- Marketing and promotion of our Services or related products via channels including emails
- To create reports, analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services
- Preventing cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention
Will we share your Personal Information with third parties?
We don’t sell, lease or in any other commercial manner give your information to third parties. However in the process of collecting information, authorised third parties may temporarily store these details to generate reports or data for us. Example- Google Analytics helps us analyze your behavior on our websites and therefore may temporarily store these personal information during the course of our use of such service.
How long we store your information and how we deal with it’s Security?
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. During the course of storing your information we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession. However, since the internet is not a completely secure environment we cannot guarantee that information you transmit via our service will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards. We therefore advise you to acknowledge this risk while using our services.
Links to other websites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or through our Services. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those external websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- You can also manage your preference to receive/deny newsletters via account setting tab in app.picovico.com.
Changes to this Statement
Last Updated: 24th May, 2018