Father’s Day is in sight and what have you prepared for the big guy? Whether you have prepared a mug, a DIY tee-shirt or a Picovico video include these quotes to get that rugged smile on your dad’s face.
Make him feel appreciated for all he has done with these quotes that say it all.
- Dad, you are someone I look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown.
- You gave me the greatest gift anyone could give to another person: you believed in me.
- Who needs a superman when you have a father ?
- Dad – a son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love.
- Dads are the most ordinary men turned by love into heros, adventurers, storytellers and singers of song.
- A father is an anchor to hold us back or a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
- By example, you taught. With patience, you guided. With gratitude, I thank you.
To get a chuckle from your dad get these silly, funny quotes:
- “Don’t tell Mom.” The best advice you ever gave me! Happy Father’s Day.
- Thanks for the genes that gave me crazy good looks, Dad.
- Dad, you make socks and sandals look cool.
- For Father’s Day I bought you something nice with your money.
- Thanks Dad, I turned out awesome.
- Without me, this day wouldn’t mean so much. You’re welcome.
- You’re the world’s greatest dad, although my frame of reference is limited.
Get your dad an awesome gift and steal a smile and make his day more special with these quotes.
If you need inspiration on making an exciting slideshow video as a gift for your dad look into this blog.
So, what are you waiting for?