Videos are rapidly gaining popularity over social medias and blogs. Video Marketing has now become a “must have” element unlike before when videos were a “nice to have” things for marketers. Real estate agents, in particular, need video marketing in their marketing mix as real estate relies heavily on visual content.
Below we present a handful statistics that state the necessity of videos in real estate marketing.
- 40% of prospective buyers find virtual video tours to be very useful.
- Real estate listings with video receive 403% more inquiries than those which do not include video.
- 73% of homeowners would be more likely to list with a realtor who uses video to market their home.
- A joint study by Google and Loopnet has shown that almost 80% of tenants and investors search for commercial real estate online
- 85% of buyers/sellers want a real estate agent who has video marketing.
- YouTube is the most popular online platform for buyers with 51% of home shoppers rating YouTube as their top video research site.
- Realtors have collectively seen over a 40% increase in profits from video marketing alone.
- Home Shoppers viewing videos 174% likely to purchase than those who don’t.
- 86% home shoppers want to find out about a specific community from video marketing.
- 70% home shoppers want to virtually tour the inside of a home.
Here is an example video showcasing several parts of a property on sale.
Videos have been important since its invention conveying information to people in short span of time, engaging them along the way. Videos in real estate marketing do just the same capturing the essence of a home/property and showing off the features at the same time. The importance of video marketing is quite evident yet less than 5% of agents actually have a video presence.
So, if you are among the 95% who haven’t got into video marketing yet, start today with Picovico – an online slideshow maker!