- Picovico is created by Picovico Inc. and is intended to be used as a tool to create slideshow videos on your device. At Picovico, we respect the privacy of each of our users of the Android app, web platform and any other form of services provided by us at times (“Service”). In this document we refer to Picovico Inc. as “Picovico”, “us”, “we” or “our” and we refer you as “you” or “your”.
What information we collect about you and how we collect it?
We may collect the following information in the manners prescribed:
- Information you provide when you fill in forms when using our Services, or when you create an account with us including but not limited to;– Name, Email address
- Information you share with us from other services including but not limited to Facebook, Google Plus, Flickr, Instagram — General Information, Email address, Albums, Photos, Videos, Friends, Location, Photos of yours tagged by others in their albums, friends tagged in photo
- Information stored via cookies as explained below
- Details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), what device you use to access our Services
- If you contact us, give a feedback about us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence and we may use it in our public communications.
- Information from your interactions with us on our social media channels
Cookies- what is it and how do we use it?
Cookies and similar technologies are small files placed on your device by web servers primarily to provide a convenience feature. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require these Personal information to understand your behavior and needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- contacting you, for example as part of customer service or to send you updates about our Services
- managing your account and relationship with us and improving your experience when you use our Services
- research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes
- marketing and promotion of our Services or related products via channels including emails
- to create reports, analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services
- preventing cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention
Will we share your Personal Information with third parties?
We don’t sell, lease or in any other commercial manner give your information to third parties. However in the process of collecting information, authorised third parties may temporarily store these details to generate reports or data for us. Example- Google Analytics helps us analyze your behavior on our websites and therefore may temporarily store these personal information during the course of our use of such service.
How long we store your information and how we deal with it’s Security?
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. During the course of storing your information we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession. However, since the internet is not a completely secure environment we cannot guarantee that information you transmit via our service will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards. We therefore advise you to acknowledge this risk while using our services.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those external websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
Changes to this Statement
We hope that you won’t have any complaints about us or our Services. If you are unhappy with our use of your Personal Information then please contact our customer services department by emailing to email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.